Quick Start Guide
- vMAP overview
- Manage users and rights
- View your data on vMAP
- Analyse your data
- Style your map
- Print and share your map
- vMAP Glossary
- Admin Center Guide
Cut the polygon on the mapview
The Cut Polygon Tool allows for the overlapping part of multiple polygons to be cut out. To cut a polygon, follow these steps:
Step 1. Click on the button from the bottom Toolbar and select the option to open the Polygon Merge & Beam Window.
Step 2. To load polygons for cutting, select the polygons from the mapview and click the button. The polygon name will be displayed in the Cut polygon window. You have the option to choose a new name for the polygon.
Step 3. Choose one of the polygons as the Main polygon. The main polygon will be the polygon that will be cut by another polygon.
Step 4. To cut the main polygon and save it as a new polygon with a new name, click the button. Then view the polygons on the mapview, click and check the cutting result of polygon.
Tips: The following instructions are some optional operations. You can reference these intructions when you need.
1. To set the Key details and Value fields, click the Additional Information checkbox. Enable the Value fields by checking the checkbox, then enter the desired value.
2. Actions column introduction:
- To select and show a polygon on the mapview, click the button.
- To deselect a polygon on the mapview, click the button.
- To zoom in on an object on the mapview, click the button.
- To delete an object from the table, click the button.