Quick Start Guide
- vMAP overview
- Manage users and rights
- View your data on vMAP
- Analyse your data
- Style your map
- Print and share your map
- vMAP Glossary
- Admin Center Guide
Edit loaded points for routing
In the Calculate route window, users can change the order and parameters of the loaded points. (See the red box in the screenshot below)
Operation 1. Order optimization
1. To optimize point order, click on the icon to open the Order optimization window.
2. Choose one optimization option from the following three supported modes:
Straight-line distance: Generate the road with shortest straight-line distance.
Kilometers of Road: Generate the road with the shortest total distance.
Time windows: Generate the route according to a pre-set time. For example: If you set 10 a.m. as your time to arrive at the half-way point of a route, vMAP will generate a route that would allow you to arrive at the half-way point by 10 a.m.
3. Choose the points for optimisation.
4. To recalculate the route after the optimisation, check the checkbox re-calculate the route at the bottom of the window.
5. To save the optimization settings and the optimize point order results, click on button.
Operation 2. Set the length for each stop
Select a point, then click on icon to open the Time Parameters window. Set the length of time to stay at a point [Stay], the arrival time [Reachable (from)], and the departure time [Reachable (to)], then click on button to save the settings.
Other operations: (See the icons shown in the red box below.)
1. To manually update the point order by cutting a point, select a point then click the icon. Then paste the cut point to a desired position in the table, then click on icon.
2. To copy a point, select a point then click on the icon. Then paste the copied point to a desired position in the table, then click on the icon.
3. To delete a point, select a point then click the icon.
4. To zoom into a point, select a point then click the icon.