Quick Start Guide
- vMAP overview
- Manage users and rights
- View your data on vMAP
- Analyse your data
- Style your map
- Print and share your map
- vMAP Glossary
- Admin Center Guide
Load points into the calculator
In the Calculate route window, vMAP offers the following four methods for loading points (stops) into the table:
Method 1: Load points by searching
There are two approaches available:
· Fuzzy search
· Multi-parameter search
Approach 1: Fuzzy search
n the Calculate route window, input search values in the search box. Then select the desired points and click on button to load the list.
Approach 2: Multi-parameter search
In the Calculate route window, Click the icon to switch between fuzzy and multi parameter search modes. (See the red box in the screenshot below.)
Method 2: Load point by drawing a point on the mapview.
To draw a point and load it into the list, follow these instructions:
· To add a point in the center of the mapview, click the icon .
· Click and drag the marker to a desired position.
· After the position is comfirmed, click the icon, the new point will be loaded into the Calculate route window.
Method 3: Load points by selecting them from mapview.
1. Locate and select the desired points on the mapview. (See the red box in the screenshot below) You can load a single point by clicking on it one by one or load multiple points while pressing the [Ctrl] key.
2. To load the selected points into the list, click the icon on the Calculate route window.
Method 4: Load points from file
If you have uploaded the file with points into vMAP previously, you can load the point data file using the File Explorer and following these instructions:
· In the Calculate route window, open File Explorer window by clicking on icon. From the File Explorer window, select the target file, then click on button.