Quick Start Guide
- vMAP overview
- Manage users and rights
- View your data on vMAP
- Analyse your data
- Style your map
- Print and share your map
- vMAP Glossary
- Admin Center Guide
Manage mapview for vMAP *
In vMAP Admin Center, you can manage the information, assigned Mandators, layers and layer groups of mapviews for vMAP Portal users.
How can I manage mapview?
You can manage mapview by following steps:
- Edit mapview fields
- Delete a mapview
- Assign mapview to Mandators
- View included layers
- View included layer groups
Edit mapview fields
1. Select or search for a mapview from the left Mapview panel, its detailed information will be displayed in the right window within tab.
2. Here we take the Mapview "Sales Performance" as example. Except the defined Mapview ID, you can edit the other fields as needed, such as Mapview name, description etc.
Delete a mapview
Select a mapview from the left Mapview panel, click button in the right window, then a mapview will be deleted.
Note: If the selected mapview has linked to some Mandators, layers or layer groups, you need to cancel their links first before deleting the mapview.
Assign mapview to Mandators
1. If you have more than one Mandator in your system, first select a mapview from the left Mapview panel, click tab in the right window, the available Mandators and assigned Mandators will be displayed.
2. Select a Mandator from the right column and click button, the selected Mandator will be moved to the left column, which means the mapview has been assigned to the Mandator.
3. Select a Mandator from left column and click button, the selected Mandator will be moved to the right column, which means the mapview has been removed from the Mapview.
View included layers
Select a mapview from the left Mapview panel, click tab in the right window, all the layers belonging to the selected mapview will be displayed.
Note: the layer information is read only, which cannot be edited or removed.
View included layer groups
1. Select a mapview from the left Mapview panel, click tab in the right window, all the layer groups belonging to the selected mapview will be displayed.
2. When you click on the name of the layer group, all the layers belonging to this layer group will be displayed, and the layer information is also read only.