Quick Start Guide
- vMAP overview
- Manage users and rights
- View your data on vMAP
- Analyse your data
- Style your map
- Print and share your map
- vMAP Glossary
- Admin Center Guide
Start to calculate routes
In the Calculate route window, calculate route and view the route information by following these instructions:
1. After loading desired points (stops), click on button on the Calculate route window to start the route calculation process.
2. View the progress of the route processing in the Action list window towards the bottom left of the vMAP main page.
3. When the process is complete, a blue route displays on the mapview along with the route sequence and details. (See the screenshot below)
4. To calculate and display an alternate route in a different color on the mapview, click on the tab to go back to previous settings. Select a set of points, and click on button to calculate an alternative route. (See the green line in the screenshot below)
Note: Only specific service providers enables to calculate alternative route, please contact vMAP support [email protected] for more details.
5. The panel displays the distance between each stop. The panel displays details of standard Roads, special toll roads, as well as the total cost.